Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Merry Christmas!


Hello Everyone!

I may have been a bit quiet on the blog front recently, but I can assure you that behind the scenes I have been beavering away making Christmas goodies! More on that in soon, but this morning I am off to my parent's house for Christmas (the land of no laptop OR sewing machine....although I will be taking my knitting!) so this is just a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!

Hopefully most people who took part in the Sewist's Secret Santa should have received their gifts by now...I am so excited to open mine, and to see what everyone else got! Any problems please let me know.

Other than that - have a good one and see you on the other side!

K xx

6 comments:

  1. I haven't got my secret Santa present yet :(
    I'm hoping it'll come today or otherwise maybe I'll just have the surprise of an extra present after Christmas! Have an awesome Christmas and new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to open my Christmas gift ... Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!! And I hope you get lots of knitting done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! My Secret Santa gift is under the tree and I am trying so hard not to peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Kat. Just to let you know, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://helenssewingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Kat! I already received my lovely Secret Santa gifts and I've blogged some pics too :) Thanks loads again for organising it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...