Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Sew Grateful Week: Top Tutorial Picks

Happy Sunday Everyone!

As Sew Grateful Week draws to an end, I wanted to share with you some of my favourite freely available tutorials which I have used recently. There is a wealth of information available online, and so many bloggers put a great deal of time and effort into photographing and writing easy-to-follow tutorials. I am very grateful for their efforts! Here are three of my favourites:

Clockwise from top left: Felt PomPom from Sew.Craft.Create, Sorbetto Top
from Colette Patterns, and Felt Rose from A Sewing Odyssey
 All three of my picks are really simple and clear tutorials, with fantastic results, I highly recommend you take a look.

Do you have any favourite online tutorials? I would love to hear about your top picks or new discoveries.

Also, don't forget that if you haven't entered my giveaway yet there is still time...you have until midnight tonight :)

K xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Kat! I've been meaning to try the felt pom pom tutorial too...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...