Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Owl Awesomness

Oh my goodness! I got home this evening after a yummy meal out for my boyfriend's birthday, to find the latest issue of Mollie Makes on my doorstep. I tore it open....and just LOOK what is on the front cover!


OWLS!

And look what there is inside....



MORE OWLS!

It's as if Mollie Makes knew I was toying with the idea of cancelling my subscription and made an issue especially for me. I cannot wait to make these wrist warmers. I think I have enough wool in my stash, although sadly I lack the relevant dpns so I am going to have to be just a little bit patient.

Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photos in this post...I was just so excited to share my excitement.

If you have not yet sent me your details for the Sewist's Secret Santa but want to take part (and you are most welcome, it's not too late!), please could you do this ASAP (for a second I almost forgot I wasn't at work and wrote "at the earliest opportunity", which is what I mean, but in a slightly less formal way!). Especially if you are from outside the UK. I am off to Wales for a long weekend but I am conscious that the last date for posting internationally is creeping up on us, so if I have a chance I will try and draw some of the Santees (my new favourite non-word) which require international posting before I go, to give you two shopping weekends, because I'm nice like that :)

K xx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...