Monday, 1 August 2011

I Want To Ride My Bicycle...

Yesterday it was a glorious day and Ted, Bobble and i took advantage of the nice weather and went on a little bike ride. Here are a few pictures of our day! (None of me as i was quite hot and sweaty - not attractive! Somehow Ted managed to keep his cool...)


Ted prepares to leave - i persuaded him it would be safest if he
travelled in my backpack

Chilling out in the park



Ted was a little worried by this sign but i told him
this was unlikely to be a problem at this time of year!

What did everyone else get up to at the weekend? Aside from the bike ride i made a start on my Lonsdale dress muslin. I'm hoping to get it finished tonight so keep an eye out for a blog post on it coming soon :)

K xx


1 comment:

  1. Aww, Ted is so cute! :) I can't wait to see the muslin!
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...