Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Few Holiday Snaps!

Hello Everyone!

So, we are just over halfway through our American Adventures! We are currently on the Pacific Coast and having a fantastic time. I just wanted to take some time to share with you some of my favourite holiday snaps so far. Keep an eye out for some me-makes...they are getting a lot of wear :)


View of Manhattan from Liberty Island

New York City from Central Park

In Vegas just after my friend's Wedding

Sun setting over the Grand Canyon

Getting to know Micky in Hollywood

Silliness on the beach

Another good sunset, this time on the West Coast

Harbour at Santa Barbara


That's it for now....I'm off to explore! I think i saw some zebra earlier in the fields nearby so i need to go and check if they are real or if I'm actually going crazy...!!

K xx

1 comment:

  1. 'Some me-makes'?!? You're wearing one in every pic...good work, they look great on you! And what fab snaps, I'm so jealous of your adventure! Take lots more photos to make us even more jealous please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...