So far i have made...
one chunky scarf
a couple of cushion covers
three bags (the third one was the same style as the second one shown here)
some little purses
some beaded jewellery
one Crescent skirt
and one baby cardigan
I'm pretty pleased with everything i have made so far. I think that the item i am most proud of is the Crescent skirt. As well as being my first garment, this is by far the most complicated make i have attempted to date, and i love it!
So, what do the next 6 months hold? My aims for the rest of the year include...
- Three new makes for my Holiday Wardrobe Challenge
- Finish my share of the knitted squares for the blanket i am making with my mum
- Knit another baby cardigan
- Make some more small bags, purses and other small items with a view to attending my first craft fair
- Handmake at least a considerable portion of this year's Christmas presents (i know, i know, it's July, but forward planning is required here!)
These may be slightly ambitious, but we will see....!
In other news, i have almost finished my first sorbetto top, i just need to buy some more bias binding to complete one of the sleeves and then i'm done! I have a relatively free weekend so am looking forward to getting lots of sewing done...watch this space!
Knitted Square Count: 9 and a bit